Who is available to help you in the LMC?
Amy Madzinski, LMC Director
Gretta Stables, LMC Assistant
Mary Lynne Stoller, LMC Assistant
Janet Wolverton, LMC Assistant
- LMC Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The LMC is open every school day unless it has been booked for a special event. If the LMC is closed, you will see a sign on or near the door indicating this. We try to give as much advance notice as possible.
- Circulation Policy: We encourage you to check out books! Books may be kept for 3 weeks. After a three day grace period, fines are assessed for late and lost materials. (10 cents/day)
- Renewals: Books may be renewed for one additional three week period. Students may renew books in the LMC or by logging into their LMC account (Click Here)
- Photocopying: The LMC has a black-and-white copier with 10 cents per page charge. You may also scan items to be sent to your email for free. Please see the LMC staff for assistance.
- Printing: The LMC has black/white and color laser printers behind the circulation desk. There is no charge for printing, but students are encouraged to print responsibly at home/school, or use Google Suite tools to submit assignments.
- Access Times: The LMC is open for students during their Access time or during lunch. During this time, students are expected to have something with them to work on quietly. Collaboration among students is encouraged. If you are collaborating in the LMC, please be considerate of the people around you. If you are coming during your lunch, you may not eat in the LMC. Help us keep the LMC clean and safe for everyone.
Follow the MVHS LMC on social media!